We longed for amazing animal videos and got one here finally. An elder woman fell without wearing her medical alert bracelet. What happened next is just amazing.
Doris Jenkins, 91 was staying alone with her furry Shih Tzu named Oreo. She was in medical treatment and therefore was given a medical alert bracelet. She was ready to be in bed that night, changing herself into the nightgown.
She briefly took off the medical alert bracelet and went into the kitchen to take her medication. This is when the event that had almost killed her happened. She had an awful reaction to the medicine, where the blood clots her legs, and she had fallen.
“It was like the pain I have never felt before in my life.” – Doris Jenkins
Go to the next page to see the video.